If you want to start your blog or you have just started a blog you might want to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of blogging. So in this post, I will tell you 10 pros and cons of blogging.
Following are the advantages and disadvantages of blogging:
- Blogging helps you to improve your written communication skill
- The main benefit of blogging is, it helps you to earn good money by writing on something that is on your interest.
- Blogging helps you to build your personal brand
- Starting a blog is very quick and easy
- Return on investment is very high compared to any other source of income
- Blogging can help you to become an influencer in your industry.
- Blogging helps you to develop self-discipline in you.
- Writing a blog is tough than writing educational notes
- Making money from your blog takes time
- Building a personal brand with blogging is a long-term game and can take around ⅘ years( but it’s doable)
- Starting a blog needs a little bit of technical knowledge ( no need to be tech-savvy )
- Making a successful blog sometimes gives you stress, because it’s a very time taking process
- Blogging may make you a non-social guy, because, you will be working alone a lot of the time.
- Blogging may cause back-pain health issue( if you didn’t care it from the beginning itself)